- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 8 Mar 2017 14:14
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £720 / day
- Level of Experience
- Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing, Utilities, Energy, Technology
- Area of expertise
- Engineering, Information Technology, Data Analytics
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are developing our energy storage strategy, to ensure we can serve utility and I&C customers globally in the future.
We need to understand our capability gaps in energy storage and the specific offerings of other companies in the market. This will help us to identify potential partners who can help us to deliver energy storage solutions.
We are looking to develop a detailed understanding of the capabilities of energy storage providers (primarily in software, but also hardware), and the different options available to us through partnering with these suppliers.
You may be an industry expert or a software engineer who has worked across energy storage providers. We are open to different backgrounds, if you have the expertise in the sector + great knowledge/experience with software within the industry.
*Please note that the duration is a suggestion; if you, with your expertise, believe this project can be done in a different duration, please suggest your time frames.
We are looking for a summary of the different capabilities that energy storage companies could have, plus a review of the specific capabilities of a selection of companies.
- what the market has to offer in Software and Hardware for Energy Storage Providers;
- which companies and their products capabilities are out there;
- differences, usability, price ranges, etc, for each.
*The details, format and length of the document will be discussed in details with shortlisted consultants.
- Detailed knowledge and experience within the energy storage industry;
- Familiar with energy storage management systems.