- Project status
- Project start date
- 7 Jan 2019
- Project posted
- 25 Nov 2018 07:18
- Project duration (approx.)
- 10.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £480 / day
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Corporate Finance / M&A , Strategy
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our client is a well-established brokerage, who enjoy a prominent market position. Working with their country head, we will be exploring growth options outside their home market.
Areas which we would be focusing on:
1) Entry requirements for a brokerage considering entry into new emerging markets
2) Working with the on-site team, highlight potential sources of competitiveness, in the context of industry and/or technology changes
3) Identifying implications on the firm's operating model
The role would involve researching driving forces in the changing brokerage industry, examining market entry considerations and, working (remotely) with the on-site team, identify potential implications for how the firm might operate in future (note: the full development of a market entry strategy or redesign of the firm's operating model is outside the the scope of this phase of the project).
A deep understanding of broking businesses (e.g. money markets, FX, Equities or Credit asset classes) a definite advantage - whether working or consulting experience.