- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 7 Sep 2018 09:20
- Project duration (approx.)
- 14 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £880 / day
- Level of Experience
- Public Sector
- Area of expertise
- Strategy, Business Process Optimisation
- On-site in United Arab Emirates
- English (Essential) , Arabic (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a strategy and policy advisory firm that specializes in global development.
We are looking for a consultant to join us for approximately three months in United Arab Emirates. (You must have authorization to live and work in UAE).
For this role you will be at Engagement manager/Associate Partner level with experience in the public sector. You will be a leader who has experience managing teams on projects and delivering exceptional results on time. Arabic language skills are not essential but are a plus.
Deliverables of the project include:
* Framework for coordination and support of non-profit and charitable organizations, including (1) registration & reporting, (2) fundraising, (3) support, capacity-building and quality assurance, and (4) coordination between organizations pursuing similar work.
* Guidelines, processes, tools, templates, etc. for each of the key mechanisms.
* Design of entities or units responsible for coordination, including staffing requirements.
Day rate posted is a guideline, please apply with your day-rate around this guideline.