- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 1 Mar 2019 09:06
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £280 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Change Management, Product Development, Strategy
- On-site in United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We produce a stable of digital and print properties in specialist media across a number of verticals, including cycling, television, food, parenting, gardening, craft and hobbies.
We're mid-way through a process of migrating all our digital properties to our shared publishing platform, "Fabric". This gives our teams access to a cutting edge platform to deliver fantastic experiences for our customers, and enable us to acquire and engage audiences for our fantastic content.
BikeRadar.com, a global site for road and mountain biking enthusiasts, migrates during Q2 '19. We're looking for a digital content and media professional to help us during this time to deliver against 2 key objectives:
1. Contribute to the migration process, ensuring that we continue to deliver a compelling user experience for our customers, and that we're able to maximise the SEO benefits of moving to the new platform.
2. Work with our content teams to arrest a period of decline in audience acquisition from organic search. Focussing specifically on our content strategy and content SEO tactics to improve our search position and CTR against in our key content areas, particularly road and off-road bikes and equipment.
You'll be an experienced digital media professional, ideally from a content/writing or SEO background. You'll have worked with product and development teams to deliver successful online media products.
Experience of or an interest in cycling or the cycling industry is an advantage but not essential. Experience of specialist/consumer media and particularly product review media would be a huge advantage.
This role is based in our Bristol office and would require 2-3 days per week at least in the office with the team, with the ability to work remotely the rest of the week.