- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 28 Sep 2017 04:09
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$944 / day
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Marketing, Strategy
- Consultant location
- South Korea
- English (Essential) , Korean (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a leading global technology and professional services firm focused exclusively on payments.
We are looking for a marketing consultant to support Advisors – Managed Services/Marketing function, the global business unit responsible for delivering marketing consulting capabilities for the advisory firm customer verticals: financial institutions, governments, retailers and e-commerce
The successful consultant is expected to support the Asia Pacific business based in Seoul and he/she is expected to start in August.
The duration for this engagement is 3 month contract, with the option to extend to 6.
• To support the Managed Services/Marketing, Advisors to manage a few key banks/issuers to deliver marketing solutions and executions of superior standard in a timely and efficient manner and these include the following. This role is ~85% implementation and execution, ~15% strategic planning.
♣ Campaign management & delivery - support, plan and execute marketing campaigns
♣ Media planning, channels management and deployment - Media as well as ATL & BTL channels planning and implementation. Well-versed in fully-integrated omni-channels planning and development which includes ATL, Digital, BTL and social media channels.
♣ Customer acquisition strategies – initiate ideas and implement marketing initiatives with external agencies, banks and/or partners to design and execute marketing initiatives and programs
♣ Stakeholders management – liaise and co-ordinate with agencies, internal's stakeholders, issuers, partners
♣ Strategic planning & implementation - ability to strategize, ideate, plan and execute digital marketing strategies and campaigns as well as tracking and measuring results
♣ Analytics & portfolio management - leveraging, interpreting and analyzing data and insights to plan and implement marketing initiatives. This includes customer
♣ retention and loyalty marketing strategies
♣ Marketing support and administration - support and co-ordinate with internal and external parties to process payments and to ensure timely submission for financials through internal's core systems
• Very well versed with the payments market and media scene in Seoul, Korea. This includes on and offline channels so he/she is able to work with internal and issuing bank stakeholders to implement highly successful integrated, digital, ATL and BTL marketing campaigns
• Well versed in managing marketing and creative development processes end to end.
• Strong ability to manage multiple projects across multiple disciplines at one go and is competent in managing projects of scale with multiple deliverables
• Highly analytical and results oriented; with adept ability to interpret internal and external data and insights to provide effective marketing recommendations and follow through the projects with immaculate and timely and hands-on execution
• Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
• Expert in portfolio management and marketing strategies and programs and this includes, understanding analytics and data, design and implement roadmaps and programs with the most impactful results
• Ability to adapt and is able to perform efficiently against tight timelines and is equally efficient in ambiguous situations and projects
• Strong digital and social media knowledge and has managed major campaigns end-to-end. These should include: acquisition, contactless, spend, loyalty and brand initiatives,
• Ability to support and complement client’s various processes and overall marketing processes end to end
• Korean nationality with strong ability to speak and write Korean. Well versed in reviewing Korean copy and materials
• Equally well versed in English, has the ability to translate Korean to English and vice versa
• Must have at least 6 to 8 years of related experience at a large issuing bank in Korea
• Experienced in managing creative and media agencies
• Credit/Debit cards experience is a must
• Ability to implement and execute integrated marketing initiatives end to end – these include direct marketing, digital, above and below the line activities
• Digital marketing knowledge and experience is a must
• Exceptional stakeholder management skills across disciplines and seniority levels.
• Ability to work effectively well in a team and independently
• Well-versed in marketing and core banking processes
• Comfortable to travel when the need arises occasionally