- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 1 Sep 2016 12:47
- Project duration (approx.)
- 100.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £280 / day
- Medical Devices / Technology
- Area of expertise
- Programme / Project Management
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , Japanese (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Project goal will be to support quality improvement of oncology testing in key cancer laboratories in Japan.
- This will be management and operational - the consultant will report to a PM in the UK and have interface with an EU/US team to plan specific project engagement with cancer laboratories in Japan;
- The work is home office, with regular visits to key cancer laboratories.
Consultant should have working knowledge of diagnostic testing or Japanese Laboratory testing.
The project can be extended after 100 days.
- Attend meetings with our Pharmaceutical clients in Japan;
- Provide reports on quality gaps at key cancer labs;
- Work with Lab managers and technical teams to plan improvements to cancer testing.
Working knowledge of diagnostic testing or Japanese Laboratory testing;
Experience working in the medical device/diagnostic area;
Experience working with clinical laboratories at a technical or management level;
Japanese and english fluency;
Based in Japan.