- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 10 May 2018 15:17
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$200000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Engineering, Programme / Project Management
- Consultant location
- United States
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are global high growth private equity backed refrigeration company looking for a senior engineer with experience in adaptable work environments in chemical companies.
- Leading and growing the engineering team. To act as coach for the team on blocking and tackling prioritisation.
- Technical project management (PMO) capabilities.
- Designing prophecies and being able to get stuck into and helping operations teams.
- Senior engineering team leadership
- Adaptable and tenacious
- Ability to get 'stuck in'
- Chemical engineering background
- Refrigeration chemicals knowledge is a bonus
The team consists of 6 engineers across 3 sites in the US, however work may be based at one site.
This project is an urgent start with a 12 month minimum duration. There is a high potential to convert into a full time role.
NOTE: Budget is a rough guide a highly open to negotiation for the perfect fit.