- Project status
- Project start date
- 2 Apr 2019
- Project posted
- 27 Feb 2019 06:20
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$97500 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research, Strategy
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
**PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PERMANENT ROLE BASED IN MALAYSIA
We are a leading global management consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. We have been trusted advisors to the world’s foremost organizations close a century, committed to helping clients achieve success. We are seeking high-performing individuals to join our firm at the Associate level.
What You Can Expect
• We work in a collegial way. You will receive full and ready access to our firm’s best talent to help you quickly achieve your full potential.
• We value collaboration. You will work alongside team members who will help you grow as you help our clients solve their most important issues.
• We promise immediate impact and growing advantage. That promise holds true for both you and our clients. You will be able to make an impact and develop your potential from day one within a professional environment and culture that actively fosters the following:
Personal development. We encourage you to be yourself and give you the freedom to contribute creatively while you also take the time to pursue your passions. The rich, diverse backgrounds of our consultants have a direct impact on what our teams accomplish every day—a dynamic that has defined our culture for more than 90 years. Together, we work on stimulating projects that produce powerful, transformative results for clients, both now and in the long term.
Entrepreneurial approach. No two client engagements are alike. You will work alongside our clients, rather than working on projects from a distance. Typical responsibilities include leading client and analyst teams, recommending and implementing actions that you create with colleagues, and writing proposals. We will nurture your entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on experience that will positively influence the rest of your career.
Contributions to our Firm:
No two client engagements are identical. Each requires unique insights and offers unique challenges. The following are successful outcomes our Associates have helped clients achieve:
• Assessed the customer order fulfillment process for a major manufacturer, and identified key improvement opportunities in the organization structure, processes and systems within the supply chain division
• Developed a five-year strategic business plan for one of the largest air carriers, involving marketplace analysis, operations and competitive assessment
• Developed a strategic plan for a new division for a construction company focused on providing asset management and outsourcing services to multiple industries
• Developed and implemented a reservation system for the shared services area of a manufacturer’s shop floor, including implementation of change management efforts
• Performed an organizational capability assessment for the recently launched solar energy business unit of a major high-tech company, and identified organization structure improvements and global resource model deployment risks
Supportive environment. Training is a crucial component of your introduction to the firm. A variety of opportunities, often led by our own best and brightest consultants, from managers to partners, will expand your consulting knowledge and allow you to explore new areas of interest. Our training approach also lets you meet and network with colleagues from across the region for an enriching experience. We take a tailored approach to performance management and career advancement, so your role grows as rapidly as your performance warrants. You will benefit from our global scale and capability, as well as from the speed and nimbleness of our close-knit teams.
What We Seek
There is no standard model for our Associates. We look for talented problem-solvers with intellectual curiosity who are ready to be active members of a client team. Associates are typically involved in every phase of an engagement, from pre-proposal research to final implementation. The following qualifications are preferred:
• A proven record of academic excellence
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
• An innovative and collaborative approach to problem-solving
• Natural self-direction, with the ability to operate in ambiguity and learn quickly
• Eagerness to collaborate, coach, mentor, and help others grow professionally
• An MBA
• Project experience in sectors such as telco, pharma, energy and consumer sectors
• Prior work experience in Southeast Asia
• Ability to be based or relocate to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Willingness to travel within the Region