- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 13 May 2018 12:08
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1.0 Week
- Budget (approx.)
- €2400 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Sales / Business Development , Strategy
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , Mandarin (Essential) , Spanish (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
A leading Spanish skincare company is seeking an experienced consultant to deliver a market entry strategy into the Chinese market including market and channel analysis, competitive landscape, some regulatory knowledge is required.
The ideal candidate will have a solid market research background (some primary research is required in particular industry interviews) and will be able to recommend a market entry strategy to the client. Existing relationship within the industry are welcome.
Objectives: 1) Market entry plan; 2). Plan execution (commercial development).
The project will have two phases:
1) A practical strategic market entry plan and initial contact with distributors to be done in three months;
2) China plan execution or commercial development (ongoing) - TBC.
The entry plan is due to be delivered in 3 months time so there is a flexibility with number of days per week. The project is priced per delivery, not number of days.