- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 30 Aug 2017 10:39
- Project duration (approx.)
- 10.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £650 / day
- Level of Experience
- Hospital & Health Care
- Area of expertise
- Data Analytics
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a health technology company looking for an experienced data analyst for exciting quick turnaround research in the healthcare sector. We are utilising anonymised patient-event level healthcare data to better understand patient interactions with the healthcare system, working closely with a number of key stakeholders in the disease area.
This role is looking to start ASAP and will be based in central London.
Production of high quality research and analysis on a novel healthcare dataset which will potentially be used in publications
• Experience in Alteryx or R analysis working with patient-event level data.
• Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills.
o Ability to understand a problem / hypothesis and be able to craft a set of analytics to provide analytical findings
o Ability to define a clear analytical plan
• Good eye for detail and ability to produce high quality robust work
• Proven track record of managing junior analysts to support delivery of outputs
o Ability to provide quality control / check junior analyst work
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills with an ability to interpret results of analysis proactively to make recommendations and observations of value to the delivery team and client.
• Previous experience of working with HES data highly desirable but not essential.
• Previous experience of working with complex EMR data highly desirable but not essential.
• 2 - 3 years of experience preferable