- Project status
- Project start date
- Project posted
- 18 Sep 2018 20:23
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- US$16000 (fixed cost)
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Area of expertise
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a private equity fund looking at an investment in the beauty product market. We are early in the diligence process but want assistance on the supply chain of the target. The main areas we want to test are:
1. How defensible is their supply chain?
2. Are there any ethical questions which are threats?
3. Wider analysis of the supply chain and recommendations for improvements.
Two options we are considering are:
1. Someone with deep experience within the procurement and supply chain related to human hair.
2. Someone with strong supply chain consulting background with a spike within beauty products and the supply chains in Asia.
This is a confidential situation so more information can be shared with candidates who we want to speak with.