Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a fast growing pharmacy service provider primarily focused on distributing products.
The mission-critical nature of the job (i.e. the need for someone who can think and strategize and not just run an already conceived playbook) makes this a unique challenge but also huge opportunity for the right person. This is a chance to work for a rapidly growing (this company is on fire and super high growth trajectory), tier-one private equity backed company that is helping people in Long term health facilities get their meds better and faster.
The Logistics Analytics Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the routing process for all the field pharmacies. You will be responsible for reviewing proposed routes and schedules from the driver service companies to maximize efficiency and costs. You will communicate schedules and routes for new starts, optimizations and terminations to the Operations Specialists Team and each affected field pharmacy. The ideal candidate for this position should have experience in analyzing, forecasting and mapping projects for delivery optimization. The individual should be able to work independently and portray strong decision-making skills and able to communicate with the executive.
• Maintains accuracy of current routing for all field pharmacies
• Schedules routes in the most efficient and cost-effective manner
• Completes other projects and special assignments to improve the function
• Track routes to ensure they are meeting customer expectation and audit metrics
• Work collaboratively with the Operations Specialists Team to implement new routing processes
• Approves and rework routes within given time, cost, and resources provided
• Closely monitors customer account issues and implement solutions to address concerns due to delivery times to drive success
• Recommends and implement more efficient process through shared experience and industry best practice standards
• Maintains detailed documentation of account changes and customer request
• Keeps up to date information and ensures that it is collated and stored so as to be readily accessible to all Operational Teams
• Able to provide KPI reporting on the established measures and present KPIs at scheduled account reviews
• Attention to detail
• Collaboration Skills
• Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Decision Making
• Organizational Skills
• Performance Management
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Microsoft Office (must be proficient in Excel and Outlook)
Preferred Education and Experience
• 4 years’ experience of proven work experience in logistics focused on an analytics role
• Familiarity with logistics software
We are based in New Jersey and don't envisage travel being an important part of the role so someone already located here is preferred.