- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 25 Aug 2016 08:20
- Project duration (approx.)
- 16.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £440 / day
- Education Management
- Area of expertise
- Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- United Arab Emirates
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our client is a UAE-based higher education institution, looking to implement a transformation strategy over the next five years.
Our role would be to design and pilot the strategy execution processes, policies, structures, tools and templates, measurement framework for the various strategic initiatives identified, as well as other supporting mechanisms to enable the client to effectively implement its strategy.
Essential to the success of this transformation would be to enable the client to manage its strategic initiatives and the resulting change across all faculty areas and locations.
Strategy execution system, including policies, processes, structures, roles and responsibilities, governance, measurement framework, tools and templates, for the effective management of the transformation and strategic initiatives.
Change management approach and plan, supported by training and knowledge transfer.
Pilot implementation and incorporation of results into the above.
A number of roles have been identified:
1) Strategy Execution Design Lead: Project manager with transformation / operating model design experience - min. 8 years.
2) Performance measurement consultant: with 3+ years of experience in strategic initiative planning, execution and measurement, design of performance measurement frameworks, measurement tools and templates.
3) Strategic change and capability development lead: Experienced change lead, having worked with public-sector clients (experience with UAE federal government an advantage), able to articulate the change imperative, engage executives, develop an integrated change plan and develop leadership / change interventions, assess and respond to the change readiness of the client.
4) Pilot implementation Lead: Experienced consultant of 8+ years with strong implementation experience, Change and knowledge/capability building skills important.
Working / consulting experience in The Gulf and/or the Higher Education sector is not a must but preferred.