- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 27 Mar 2018 08:38
- Project duration (approx.)
- 9.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €535.71 / day
- Level of Experience
- Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Change Management
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a Major International Energy Company
The change advisor, reporting to the Contract Procurement Operations Manager for Continuous Improvement Operations Excellence has the main responsibility of managing the change from accelerating CP Operations journey to Externally Benchmarked World Class Performance. This includes the following key responsibilities:
• Playing a key role in helping CP Operations understand the changes.
• Developing, agreeing and deploying a program of required change and communications strategies, plans and supporting activities.
• Supporting the CIOE Manager in the preparation of all types of ad hoc communication material, DRB papers and supporting advice.
• Identify and manage change & engage risks and propose appropriate avoidance and mitigation strategies and actions.
• Championing the best use of the new sharing and communication tools going forward.
The skills required are:
• Experience in delivering the change management component of complex transformation programs to a high standard
• Ability to work at all levels in the organization
• Significant experience of behavior change and a deep understanding of the factors influencing organizational culture
• Flexibility in approach balanced with the ability to achieve desired outcomes
• Ability to work in complex stakeholder environment
• Ability to support a number of linked projects simultaneously
• Highly developed interpersonal skills including influence, written and graphical communication.
• Ability to translate ideas into action; pragmatic not theoretical.