- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 16 Dec 2016 17:41
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £1600 / day
- Level of Experience
- Medical Devices
- Area of expertise
- Corporate Finance, Strategy
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are looking to undertake commercial due diligence into a particular medical device company in the non-surgical aesthetics space. This consultant will be charged with leading the CDD and identify and managing the consultancy team. The scope of the CDD would be defined directly with the consultant but it should be focused primarily on market dynamics and competitor analysis across the world.
This will be split into two phases:
1. Market DD (ASAP upon identifying the team)
2. Company DD (likely mid Jan)
CDD report and potential financial models
Two crucial criteria:
1. direct experience consulting within this space: hair removal, tattoo removal, skin rejuvenation, pigmentation, skin tightening, body shaping.
2. direct experience of producing CDD for private equity
This consultant will have to have deep industry knowledge and world class consultancy experience. The cost of this project is open to negotiation depending on agreed scope.