- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 31 Jan 2018 11:21
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$100000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Information Technology & Services
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research, Information Technology, Product Development, Big Data / Data Analytics
- Consultant location
- United States
Objectives and Key Deliverables
This is a full-time staff hire opportunity in Houston, Texas.
Our compnay is a Master Data Management (MDM) Visionary and a Product Information Management (PIM) Leader.
We are a team of passionate people who are rethinking the way MDM and PIM work. We are currently looking for a Senior Consultant with expertise in analyzing and describing business processes and translating them into functional and non-functional IT requirements. As a Senior Consultant, you will act as the liaison between the world of data management and our business stakeholders. On a daily basis, you will deliver functional and non-functional requirements, use-cases, process models, and impact analyses.
Here are some of your responsibilities, we would like to know what else you can add to this.
Objectively understand our client’s the data management challenges of and the vision of how they are working to align their data strategy with their business strategy.
Collaborate with the Riversand project team in delivering the product to align client’s expectations. Conduct research, analysis and create various documents (functional, technical) needed to support our client’s PIM/MDM initiative.
Recommend solutions, obtain approval on business requirements and functional designs document. Participate and lead (in some cases) business analysis and functional design sessions
Document the methodology for all the stages of the product development cycle (business test scenarios, final solution)
Play a key role in the organizational change management aspects, including training, mentoring and communications
* This role will require you to work and travel to the client’s premises 40-50% of the time.
If what you read so far excites you about joining us, then we would like you to be already equipped with the following qualifications
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering, Business or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of consulting experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong analytical chops and reporting skills (business objects, writing queries and reports, diagnosing issues)
- Experience with the Agile product methodology
- The ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment across functions, offices, and regions
- Prior experience in master data management, product information management, data governance, data warehousing, business intelligence or data visualization will be an added advantage.