- Project status
- Project start date
- 4 Mar 2019
- Project posted
- 6 Feb 2019 09:17
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- US$2000 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Strategy, Data Analytics, Business Process Optimisation
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a Fortune 500 company seeking expert support from a senior level, seasoned professional. This person must be a strong expert in Customer Experience design strategy.
Our Customer Centricity and Agile Hub is looking to trigger a piece of Customer experience strategy work and we are looking for an external consultant in the mix to provide assurance/coaching as this is our first implementation.
Industry CX expert should guide us through the practical side of things when it comes to Customer experience design thinking, ideation and succeeding coaching on real business problems through workshops, trainings and online support when needed.
- Building user design thinking experience skill set is key
- Experience in helping/supporting B2B market
- Strong experience in lubricants/power sector
- Guide/coach transformation in lubricants business
Area of Expertise Required:
- CX design thinking
- Research and Analytics
- Customer journey mapping (personas, frictions, ideation/ prioritization)
- Storyboard/ Paper prototyping
- Strategy and Business Transformation
Experts can be from big consultancy names like Accenture, IBM, BCG, Deloitte etc with well-established CX design approach and implementation success stories.
The expert should be able to travel to Europe (London) for workshops in March/April and be accessible for calls over 3-4 month period.