- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 4 Jul 2016 10:50
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £400 / day
- Hospital & Health Care
- Area of expertise
- Operations , Healthcare Services
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a leading independent provider of health and social care.
We are seeking an operational manager for our prison healthcare network to operate in a regional management capacity.
This is an interim role for 4 months, and will operate at our sites across the East of England. Travel across the sites will be required, with home based working 1 day a week.
Reporting to the deputy Managing Director.
- Understand and implement stakeholder engagement strategies
- Support one site turnaround and action plan
- Manage operations across Finance, HR and Operations
- Regional management experience
- Healthcare operations experience
- Strong depth of operational, HR and financial management skills
- Prison healthcare experience (ideal but not essential)
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills