- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 13 Sep 2016 20:13
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- US$960 / day
- Food Production
- Area of expertise
- Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a dried fruit, nut and seeds producer, based out of the UK. We are looking to find a consultant to carry out a piece of work at a supplier of ours, based in Montreal.
We recently invested in this supplier, and now need to understand their realistic capacity for production and help them with lean manufacturing and efficiency.
They manufacture simple sweet bars / macaroons and flax crisps.
The company in question is called Raw Vitality.
We would like you to visit their small manufacturing facility and complete the following:
- Process analysis on production to provide guidance and simple methods to improve efficiency.
- Provide a suggestion of capex required to improve their current process.
- Provide capacity models on 3 scenarios:
1: existing ways of working
2: process enhancements with existing capex
3: process enhancement with new capex (as specified in point 1)
4: timings to implement above 3
- Experience in the food production and manufacturing space
- Lean manufacturing experience of labour intensive production
- Understanding of capex investment requirements etc.