- Project status
- Project posted
- 3 Oct 2017 08:35
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £600 / day
- Level of Experience
- Investment Banking
- Area of expertise
- Corporate Finance / M&A , Sales / Business Development , Strategy
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our client is a high-growth VC backed Enterprise B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform. Among it's clients are some of the UK's top retailers such as House of Fraser, Missguided, Made.com and Holland & Barrett. It is very well funded and has seen very strong growth (300% in the last twelve months).
As they gear up for Series-B they require a consultant to support the business in fundraising activities.
Working with management to support and project manage Series-B fundraising over the next 4 months.
The main part of the role is project management and execution. It will entail:
• Helping us create the fundraising time-line and key milestones.
• Working with management to create the fund-raising collateral:
Pitch decks (the team has excellent graphics capabilities, so the focus will really be on refining the story, the pitch deck and delivery)
Working with the finance function to create key financial collateral such as a forward model and historical financials.
• Managing communication with investors – answering questions and data requests
• Coordination of investor meetings.
• Answering questions from investors.
• Tracking results and progressing execution.
• Hands-on experience managing fundraising processes in the £5m-£20m size.
• Ideal background would be someone from a tech-focused CFA/mid-tier investment bank.
• Currently based FT in London
• Available to start immediately or in the next two weeks