- Project status
- Project start date
- 1 Oct 2018
- Project posted
- 13 Sep 2018 10:59
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €960 / day
- Restaurants & Bars
- Area of expertise
- Corporate Finance / M&A , Programme / Project Management
- Consultant location
- Dutch (Essential) , French (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are an investment firm who owns a popular restaurant chain in Belgium that requires leadership through a period of significant change.
The current management team is fully committed to running the day-to-day aspects of the business so we are looking for a specialist to successfully lead the required change. The consultant will be reporting to management on a regular basis.
The change initiatives that you will be required to lead are as follows:
1) Two concrete bolt-on acquisitions.
2) The opening of one new restaurant.
3) The development of an inner city concept.
4) A pilot with Deliveroo.
5) Marketing analysis - we currently have an external consultant analysing the marketing efforts, his analysis and results will require integration into the broader change program you are leading. You do not need marketing experience.
Point 1 will be your area of dedicated focus and will require a "hands on" approach and day-to-day execution.
Points 2, 3, 4 and 5 will be resourced with people in the business, so you will be required to sit over the top as a programme leader to ensure successful, disciplined and speedy delivery.
The candidate should have experience in:
- Hands-on project management.
- The hospitality/restaurant industry.
- It is essential that you are fluent in Flemish and Dutch for successful navigation and supervision of the teams. It would be beneficial if you also have French language skills.
We are open to negotiation on budget based on prior experience and skillset. Please apply with your day rate. The rate given on this project is an estimated guide.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, with a date of 1st October as our ideal start date. This project will require someone who can hit the ground running and can deliver exceptional results in a short time frame.
You will be required to be onsite in Belgium, but we will accept exceptional candidates to travel from other European countries.