- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 30 Nov 2017 09:24
- Project duration (approx.)
- 38 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £600 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Accounting and Finance
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
A UK business group comprising Retail, Insurance, Funeral care & E-commerce business units wishes to undertake an RFP for provision of Cash Management & Banking Services.
The purpose of this first scoping stage is to clarify and document the current status of, and ambition for, the data management capability as part of the wider Future Operating Model programme.
Confirmation of the current set-up and status of our company's data management capability and function;
• Confirmation, through stakeholder discussions, of the principal issues, gaps and pain-points;
• Identification and framing of scope including the key questions that will need to be answered by the TOM and Road mapping work in stage 2, including potential impact points with in flight Programmes;
• Confirmation of work done to date and any analysis/design undertaken;
• Identification and confirmation (through testing with key stakeholders) of the future vision/strategy data management and usage;
• Development of an initial outline value proposition for the capability, as input to 2018 budget exercise due to start September.
• Support to preparation of the submission for a key meeting at the end of September.
• A plan of work to describe progress to the above meeting, focussed on achieving the intended outcome which is agreement of an outline investment case for data.
During this period, we will also expect support to help the shaping and framing of the overall Future Business Model Programme as this starts to be established.
The outputs from this stage provide the robust foundation necessary to then begin rapid and focussed development of the future business model for data which will be the focus of the second stage.
Project to start in January and will primarily be based off-site.
- Retail experience is mandatory;
- Experience of designing and delivering operating model change across large and complex organisations;
- Ability to work with C-suite executives;
- Transformation and change expedience;
- Highly capable project management skills;
- Additional financial/Insurance experience is preferable.