- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 11 May 2016 18:10
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €650.4 / day
- Internet & Online Media , Information Technology & Services , Retail
- Area of expertise
- Marketing & PR , Sales / Business Development
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a large multinational energy company looking for someone with a customer service background. We are seeking a customer service manager that has experience in direct customer contact and handling customer questions.
You should have an understanding of how customer service centers work, including typical questions and key performance metrics.
You should be able to work out of Berlin or Essen Germany full time for a period of 2-3 months. This could turn into a long term / permanent position.
We are looking to bring on someone as soon as we find the right candidate.
To be further clarified during first discussion
• Excellent communication and customer interaction skills.
• Affinity with technology.
• Independent and structured working style with attention to detail when necessary. You are a logic thinker, with a capability to learn fast.
• Work experience in a start-up environment or digital team is advantageous.