- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 12 Sep 2018 15:42
- Project duration (approx.)
- 30 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €1440 / day
- Consultant location
- French (Nice to have) , Norwegian (Nice to have) , Swedish (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a Private Equity fund who are looking for a pricing consultant to support one of our portfolio companies.
Our portfolio company provides animation, asset management, and virtual solutions to major media broadcasting companies.
We require a consultant to further develop the company's pricing strategy. The company are currently moving from a licence based to SaaS pricing model and are currently using a hybrid model.
The pricing consultant will analyse and help optimise the bundles and packages that they are offering - identifying what makes sense from a commercial standpoint. The company already has technical specialists so we are looking for a consultant who can look at this from a commercially astute angle.
1) Simon-Kutcher background is extremely preferable.
2) Licensing and SaaS pricing experience in a tech company. Experience with transition from licensing to SaaS is highly beneficial.
3) B2B pricing - specifically with media broadcasting companies as clients.
4) Experience of subscription model consumer pricing is a plus.
This project is likely to take around 30 working days over the period of 3-4 months. We are open to offers on the day rate around posted rate subject to experience and qualification regarding the 4 points above.
We are looking for a consultant to join the offices in Bergen in Norway, Stockholm in Sweden or Zürich in Switzerland