- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 1 Aug 2018 15:33
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$400 / day
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Product Development, Product Management, Data Analytics
- Consultant location
- United Arab Emirates
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Working within the Enterprise Security Solutions (ESS) team of a credit card solutions consultancy. The ESS team is mainly into fraud and authentication products.
Main job role
• Acting as the point of contact for external customers for our team.
• Coordinating and facilitating communication between customers and product development teams within the Middle East/Africa region and globally.
• Monitor product performance and solicit customer feedback on product development opportunities.
• Work with cross-functional teams to proactively address customer performance improvement needs and measuring customer satisfaction.
• Prepare MIS and analyse reports
Attributes we are looking at:
• Collaborative individual who will need to manage relationships across multiple functional areas, regions and executives.
• Cross-functional team experience managing multiple projects concurrently and delivering timely results under tight timelines
Knowledge of processing industry, fraud and authentication products and the broader ecosystem understanding of competitive landscape and industry trends will be a plus
Analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility; team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible
Technology savvy; Microsoft Office knowledge, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• Advanced degree helpful.