- Project status
- Project posted
- 23rd June 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- €1000 / day
- Business Supplies & Equipment , Market Research , Printing
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Product Development
- Required market experience
- Belgium (Nice to have)
- Consultant location
Background & Objectives
We are looking to start a new due diligence process which concerns an international player active in the production and distribution of professional wide-format printing equipment, more precisely ‘roll cutters & flat beds’ (they serve to cut very precisely professional visual communication material).
The company is a global player and typical competitors are larger cutting/printing equipment manufacturers like Mimaki (Japan), Roland (Japan), Graphtec (US), Aristo (BE), Zund (DE),…
- Supporting us in the upcoming due diligence phase.
- Objective of the due diligence in the coming weeks would be to focus on commercial aspects (market, competitors...), but also to assess sector technological trends as well as the technology position of target company.
- The consultant is expected to start on 1st of July.
- extensive experience in wide format printing equipment
- previous experience running due diligence process
- availability to work onsite in Belgium