- Project status
- Project start date
- Project posted
- 19 Sep 2018 10:28
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $1200 / day
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology , Big Data / Data Analytics , Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- Spanish (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a financial service provider and we are looking to re-imagine our processes through digital transformation.
Our goal is to delight our customers through sustainable operational excellence with 3 key objectives:
- Improve customer experience.
- Improve efficiency (both in cost reduction and cost avoidance terms).
- Reduce operational risk.
We are looking for someone to lead all technological decisions within the program and ensure the incorporation of new technologies and solutions are delivered on-time at the highest quality and impact for the objectives we are pursuing.
This person will be a highly experienced and qualified consultant with solid knowledge in "the art of possible" with new technologies.
The Digital Transformation Lead will require general business process knowledge, and strong expertise in automation technologies and applications - specifically in smart technologies / AI.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Lead the technical workstream for E2E re-imagination of process.
- Identify high level opportunities for the application of new automation technologies.
- Develop best practices on automation and process transformation for team to leverage as well as on correct implementation.
- Share knowledge and develop internal technical capabilities in smart automation.
- Provide support, advise, expertise, and consultation to delivery squads on solutions.
- Audit delivery teams to ensure adherence to best practices.
- A "thought leader" on the application of automation technologies to processes.
- Work with PMO Lead to ensure KPI target delivery by deadlines & appropriate resourcing.
This role is needed for a minimum of 6 months full time or 6 months visiting our offices 2 weeks per month to ensure knowledge transfer to internal people including project managers and Program Leader.
Please apply with your own day rate as we are subject to negotiate based on experience.