- Project status
- Project posted
- 17th November 2015
- Project duration (approx.)
- 70.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £1200 / day
- Financial Services , Internet & Online Media , Management Consulting , Leisure, Travel & Tourism
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Change Management , Information Technology , Product Development , Legal / Compliance , Sales / Business Development , Strategy
- Required market experience
- Australia (Essential) , Bahrain (Essential) , Canada (Essential) , France (Essential) , Germany (Essential) , Kuwait (Essential) , Oman (Essential) , Qatar (Essential) , Spain (Essential) , United Arab Emirates (Essential) , United Kingdom (Essential) , United States (Essential)
- Consultant location
- United Arab Emirates
Background & Objectives
We are a well-established, UAE headquartered, financial services firm, specialising in foreign currency, remittance and payment services.
We seek to future-proof our business, significantly grow online sales (50% revenue from digital channels) across geographies and establish a stronger presence in key global markets (including N. America, UK & Europe, Australia and GCC).
Our short term ambition is to revisit our current digital assets and scale them. Our long term vision is more transformational, where we would want to harness the power of the digital technologies to delight our customers.
Working closely (mostly, but not exclusively, on-site) with key stakeholders, the consultant will formulate a strategy to significantly increase digital penetration.
He / she will advise on how to scale up operations to meet projected demand. Recommendations, in the form of a detailed road-map, will incorporate technology / partnership options, organisation design and detailed processes.
He/she will need to independently assess our current state of digital maturity on digital initiatives.He/she will also be required to provide compliance insights across the mentioned key global markets.
The initial Phase will commence in early December and complete by end March 2016.
Retail financial services experience, ideally with remittance and foreign currency.
Has advised on digital transformations globally, from opportunity assessment through pragmatic implementation steps (including all functional areas, people and processes).
The consultant should be able to work on site in the UAE at least 60-80%.
Ideally they will have good experience in Fin Tech and be able to advise on the opportunities present in the market and the other players.
They will need to share our vision for a digital future and want to play a hands on role in shaping it.