- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 20 Sep 2018 03:27
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $400 / day
- Level of Experience
- Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are seeking a professional with a background in professional services and digital technology to join a short-term strategic engagement. In close collaboration with a team of our management consultants and partners you will drive implementation of a digital transformation program. By leveraging digital technology, we aspire to enable fundamental organizational change in the areas of Sales & Operations. You will cooperate with a Digital Factory lead to design and build MVPs and other artefacts, as stated in the project’s charter.
Candidates with the following qualifications are preferred:
• Three to five years of work experience at a top tier management consulting firm, combining strategic and analytic capabilities with a passion for technology
• Expertise in largescale digital transformation projects (e.g. in IT infrastructure /architecture, IoT, AI/Machine learning, robotics):
o Experience with enterprise digital solutions and enterprise, web, or mobile application development
o Ensuring the timely launch of multiple innovative digital propositions
o Safeguarding customer centricity, liaison with the client on technical requirements and solutions
o Navigating digital vendor landscapes, advising on ‘build v buy’ decisions
o Experience with Agile methodology
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Preferably familiar with functional areas within CMT practice area.
• Capability to drive change in complex stakeholder environments.
• Comfortable with executing on strict timeframes, taking initiative, with attention to detail.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia.