- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 24 Jul 2017 16:17
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2.5 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £480 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Strategy
- On-site in United Kingdom
- Spanish (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a healthcare-focused advisory and consulting firm who are about to kick-off a regulatory & reimbursement due diligence project.
We are therefore looking to bring on a Spanish-speaking consultant to join our London-based team to assist with the additional bandwidth.
This project is looking to start immediately, preferably this week (w/c 24/07), and run for 2.5 weeks.
Successful applicants will join our team and likely take charge of a workstream, reporting to the PM
• Strong consulting background
• Experience within the Spanish pharmaceutical industry
• Understanding of policy, regulation and reimbursement
• Able to join a team and quickly get up to speed
• Able to work full-time on-site in central London, UK