Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are looking for a person to analyse the online presence of consumer goods in the food category at a variety of eCommerce retailers in Thailand.
You will be in touch with one of our Senior Consultants that will explain you the methodology and will provide you with a Guideline to enable you to understand the criteria that have already been established to run the assignment.
Depending on your performance and level of English, you will also have the opportunity to get in touch with the client to present your findings and answer to specific questions.
- Onboarding with our Senior Consultant (2-3h)
- Analysis on Online Retailers in Thailand (usually 5 full days)
- Preparation of the final presentation (usually 3-4 full days)
- Final Presentation to the client (2h)
- Complete a Scorecard (in Excel) and a report (using a pre-existing Powerpoint format, showing also English translations of Thai screenshots), and identify any anomalies in the Thai market.
- Presentation to the client
The project is intended to be handled remotely.
The consultant needs to have a good internet connection and Skype.
Location doesn't matter as far as the consultant is Thai-mother tongue.
You must have a good command of/be fluent in Thai and English.
You should have good analytical skills with attention to detail, and ideally also have good presentation skills in English (though not strictly necessary).