- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 2 Jan 2019 11:10
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €1400 / day
- Medical Devices
- Area of expertise
- Project Management, Business Process Optimisation
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a private equity firm looking for a consultant to work on transformation initiatives at our medical device portfolio business.
The consultant can be based anywhere in Europe, with the headquarters in Switzerland.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Lead various workstreams, especially in the commercial and organisational area, in terms of execution
- Very hands-on, strong project management skills, strong people skills, driven
- Daily interaction with senior leadership to ensure successful implementation of key initiatives
- Good analytical capabilities to establish right course of action
We are looking for someone with a consulting background who has led teams and projects, who can both advise and be hands on and get stuck in.