- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 10 Aug 2016 12:16
- Project duration (approx.)
- 5 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £400 / day
- Education, Media, Retail, Security Services, Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Technology
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Legal / Compliance, Strategy, Data Analytics
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are launching a new interactive museum.
There will be physical sites in the UK, Europe and USA. In addition there will be a substantial online presence, mobile, tablet and connected TV apps all linked to the interactive educational pods at the sites.
The IT and software systems are well documented.
We want to ensure we are using our own and 3rd party data across the business to optimise the customer experience and ensure efficient operations.
We have a short period of time to complete this.
Two main deliverables:
1) 10- 20 slide presentation
2) 20 to 30 page written document
Both documents should cover:
- Summary of findings
- Business objectives
- Review of current plans
- Opportunities to use data
- Challenges and risks
- Possible software and data vendors
- Estimated costs
- Recommended next steps
- Written english must be very good
- Must have experience of defining the data strategy for a business
- Should have experience of CRM implementations
- Should have experience of Retail operations that are online and at physical sites
- Should have knowledge of data privacy requirements and issues
- Should have knowledge of cyber security issues
The ideal consultant will also have experience in interactive educational museum systems
Its beneficial if the consultant is based in London or New York