- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 25 Jan 2018 10:28
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £320 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are one of the world's largest and fastest growing exhibition organisers.
The business has recently acquired a number of events with exposure to retail business to business sourcing.
As such, we now require some strategic support to help the Group MD and Head of Corporate development articulate our strategy in a newly formed retail division.
The candidate should have:
- At least 3 years experience in a Strategy consultancy
- Experience working with retail businesses
- Be familiar with global retail trends and credible sources of information to assess growth in a number of diffrent retail sectors and geographies
Key deliverables will include:
- An analysis of global trends in retail sourcing using internal and external sources
- An analysis of our retail event performance vs underlying markets
- Presentation of the above to key internal stakeholders
The consultant will be able to work remotely but might need to be present in our offices from time to time. Therefore, we are looking for a consultant based in the United Kingdom who is either in London or can travel to London.