- Project status
- Project start date
- Project posted
- 28 Jun 2018 19:19
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- US$1200 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are looking to staff a transformation lead at our Toronto based manufacturing business.
The value creation plan is already identified so we need someone to operationalise and deliver EBITDA improvements. The main focus is around sales, go to market, pricing, manufacturing, business analytics and digital process transformation.
A background in management consulting and manufacturing would provide the ideal toolkit here and we are looking for an executor, not a strategist. Likewise, open on budget. A big preference for a Canadian citizen.
Ideal candidate profile
- Aggressiveness: Moves quickly and takes well-founded points-of-view on critical issues without being abrasive.
- Hands-on: Ability to manage the detail as well as step back and see the bigger picture / strategic imperatives.
- Thinking / Visioning: Able to adapt to any market or commercial context and identify the profit maximizing strategy.
- Collaborative: Charts the course with colleagues, but let’s others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Persuasion: Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Honesty / Integrity: Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right,
not what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully, and does not try to sweep “bad news” under the rug.
- Organization and planning: Plans, organizes, schedules in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Work ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard, long hours to get a difficult job done.
- Follow through on commitments: Lives up to forecasts, verbal and written commitments.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.