- Project status
- Project start date
- 5 Feb 2018
- Project posted
- 30 Jan 2018 08:07
- Project duration (approx.)
- 10 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €1250 / day
- Level of Experience
- Medical Devices
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Strategy
- On-site in Germany
- English (Essential) , German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a strategy consulting and corporate finance firm with an exclusive focus on the healthcare sector. As such we offer healthcare companies to help them make important changes to their strategies and operations. This also includes corporate M&A and licensing transactions.
We are currently executing a due diligence process for one of our clients and need immediate support. The target is a medical technologies company.
Submission of Proposals Before: 31/01/2018
Latest start of Engagement: 05/02/2018
End of Engagement: 16/02/2018
Possible extension until: Depending on DD process
The junior/mid level role will offer support during the DD process.
In order to be considered for this role, your proposal must demonstrate:
- 2 years of relevant experience in healthcare, preferably drug manufacturing (API), OTC Pharma, etc.
- Top tier management consultancy background, preferably BCG, Bain or McKinsey
- Preferably a background in medicine, natural science or engineering.
- Strong analytical skillset, work focus and attention to detail and high accuracy
- High willingness to perform
- Proven track record of working very reliable
- Open-minded team player who has proven his/her resilience in high pressure environments
- dynamic and positive communicational style