- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 27 Jan 2016 16:35
- Project duration (approx.)
- 7.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £1250.4 / day
- Area of expertise
- Executive / C-Suite, Sales / Business Development, Strategy, Non Executive Director, Finance and Accounting
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are looking for an external advisor to help us understand the Business Information space with particular focus on commodities and energy pricing. We need someone that has formerly worked for competitors in the space such as McGrawHill Financial (Platts), Argus Media etc. This could be initially a couple of hours a week for a couple of weeks, or could expand into multiple hours over the next couple of months. We can be flexible with when the work is completed and work around your current employment if necessary.
- Guide our understanding of the market place
- Direct our knowledge with regards to SWOT, growth potential of players in the industry
- Our interaction can be in person, on the phone etc
We are looking for someone with demonstrable experience in the business information space. We are specifically looking for a former C-level or Director level employee of Argus Media, or McGraw Hill Financial (Platts) or another competitor in the space.
We are looking for someone that has either managed P&L - FD, or someone involved in strategy - Clevel, BD etc.