- Project status
- Project start date
- 1 Feb 2018
- Project posted
- 15 Jan 2018 13:57
- Project duration (approx.)
- 10.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Logistics, Supply Chain & Storage
- Area of expertise
- Marketing & PR
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global management consulting firm looking for a consultant with a focus on online marketing.
We are working on an opportunity for a logistics client which involves the development of a business case for an “ecosystem of portfolio services and products”. The idea is to have multiple digital / virtual services which, if combined properly on a platform, create a fertile ground for improved business impact, targeting, cross-sell, data monetization, etc.
- We are looking for someone with experience in e-Commerce, price comparison websites and (re-) targeting. Ideally, the consultant does have experience of working in consulting and alongside client-facing teams but this is not essential.
- It is crucial that the consultant is data-driven and has experience with calculating conversion rates etc.
- We are looking for a consultant with 5 years relevant experience.
- The consultant can be based in other parts of Europe, we will cover Travel & Expenses to Austria.
- The budget is between 500 and 1500 € per day, please apply with a day rate suitable for your experience level.
- The project will stretch over 8 weeks and the actual expected work will be 5-10 days.