- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 28 Aug 2018 08:57
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $96000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Big Data / Data Analytics
- Consultant location
- Mandarin (Essential) , English (Essential) , Cantonese (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
FTI’s Data & Analytics team (D&A) delivers strategic business solutions for clients requiring in-depth analysis of large, disparate sets of financial, operational, and transactional data. Few organizations are prepared to cope with the large volume of information generated in today’s business environment, requiring corporations to take new approaches to assessing and prioritising what is relevant when managing critical cases and issues. The D&A team uses leading edge technologies and proven methodologies to identify, acquire, and transform massive amounts of complex and diverse information into workable databases, then uses FTI’s business and industry expertise to analyse problems or opportunities and identify solutions to achieve optimal outcomes for our clients.
As a Director you will develop in-depth knowledge of your clients' objectives and challenges in order to design and implement innovative strategies to assist them through their current difficulties and prepare them for the future. Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
• Effectively working with clients in order to develop the work plan for identifying, acquiring, synthesizing, mining and analysing relevant data.
• Identifying the relationships among multiple sources and types of data, and organizing this information to facilitate effective data analysis.
• Designing and implementing complex financial database models to generate meaningful statistics and resolve disputes.
• Analysing and interpreting historical financial, operational, and transactional data.
• Supervising the day-to-day activities of projects including interaction with client personnel, FTI team members, and professionals from other firms involved in the engagement.
• Preparing and reviewing written analyses, reports, presentations, and interrogatories for third parties on the project scope and/or results of activities.
• Identifying potential opportunities and effectively communicating service offerings through both internal and external channels.