- Project status
- Project posted
- 27th November 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 30.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £960 / day
- Insurance , Internet & Online Media , Information Technology & Services , Management Consulting , Private Equity , Market Research
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Product Development , Strategy , Big Data / Data Analytics
- Required market experience
- United Kingdom (Essential)
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Background & Objectives
We are a leading pe fund with a number of data heavy portfolio businesses.
We are looking to build the in house capabilities to work across the portfolio and help each of the businesses make more use of the customer information that we have, identify new segments and develop new products that can be monetised.
We are looking for someone to structure the data sets, to then segment and identify key trends and needs within the data.
To develop new products and services that could then be packaged up and offered to clients.
Expertise in developing key customer insights from large data sets
Understanding of best practices in data analysis
A commercial mindset with the ability to structure the findings at senior and actionable level
The desire to work across a number of portfolio businesses
Experience in financial services would be advantageous