- Project status
- Project start date
- 15 Jan 2018
- Project posted
- 18 Dec 2017 16:44
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- £800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Facilities Services
- Area of expertise
- Product Management , Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We're making the world of Wealth Management more efficient by developing tools that change the way wealth and fund managers stay on top of their positions.
We're looking for a business analyst to help us collect and make sense of the day to day needs of fund and wealth managers in the context of family offices.
Working closely with our product manager, product designer and scrum master, you'll be responsible for:
1. Use your existing knowledge of the space to evaluate requirements gathered thus far
2. Conducting stakeholder interviews to deepen the team's understanding of needs
3. Translate interview outcomes into tangible, testable user stories
4. Work with the product team to prioritise features for release
The ideal candidate will have worked in finance, particularly in wealth management and have some understanding of how family offices work.
Additional info: MBA a plus, background in Financial Services/Technology.
Starting date: mid/late January 2018