Objectives and Key Deliverables
We wish to explore new avenues to expand scope and to generate new revenues and grow. This will involve building on existing core Out of Home planning and buying capabilities, production, innovation, and research and insight capabilities in-house plus new related specialist services related to OOH advertising, analysis and environment.
¥ We anticipate that the approach would incorporate a high level review of the market, and internal capabilities. This would be via interview and via industry and financial data.
¥ You'll be communicating with senior staff, key suppliers, clients and stakeholders.
*The project full scope will be discussed in detail with the selected applicants.
**Rate is negotiable depending on experience.
***Duration is an estimation.
• An analysis of our UK operation including but not limited to all revenue streams.
• A detailed appraisal of which activities, services and products could add value to the current operation and any capability deficits that would need addressing.
• An analysis of the market – to ensure that we can continue to be distinctive and add value to our clients’ businesses.
• A clearly articulated analysis of the market, identifying where we currently stand versus competitors and opportunities, and how we would position ourselves as we incorporate new products and services. For instance as a Media Agency, an integrated marketing solutions agency, a ‘broker’, remain as an OOH specialist etc.
• An assessment of the current and future impact of Digital OOH and the attendant opportunities and implications around data, audience trading, mobile marketing, automation, dynamic creative optimisation etc.
- Strategy consulting experience;
- Digital Media and Marketing and trends - knowledge/experience;
- Similar projects (market assessment, growth strategy plan) - digital media preferred.