Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a multinational management and technology consulting firm headquartered in Netherlands with operations in 22 countries and around 4,000 employees. As such we are one of the largest management consultancies in Europe.
We are currently looking for project manager for a public administration project in Duesseldorf, Germany. The project has already started and we are experiencing difficulties in filling the vacant project lead position.
The project lead must be Prince2 certified, however the certification can be done during the project phase.
Our task is to set up a statewide replacement scanning service (TR-RESISCAN). This process allows to scan receipts and electronically process them. The paper originals can be disposed of if both the scanning process and the preservation of the digitalized documents cannot be manipulated. The prerequisite for this is an accurate documentation of work and scan processes.
As we are in a public service environment, native or fluent German skills are absolutely essential.
Strong proposals will demonstrate a sound understanding and a proven track record of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems, in particular scanning.
The start date of the project is asap and will run until the end of 2019, so approx. 24 months.
As experienced project leader you will be asked to thoroughly analyze existing processes and develop a concept for ECM systems and components, in particular TR-RESISCAN. As a second phase and deliverable of the project, you will be asked to implement the concept.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant consulting experience with methodological competence in managing ECM projects
- Proven project lead track record of at least 5 projects
- Solid knowledge and expertise in project management of cross-level projects and good skills in dealing with different hierarchical levels.
- Profound knowledge of conception and implementation of ECM systems and components, in particular TR-RESISCAN
- Prince2 certification (minimum level of “Prince2 Foundation”) – the certification is not a prerequisite but can also be acquired by the consultant during the project
- Sound expertise of e-government environments
- Product knowledge of common scan systems