- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 19 Oct 2018 15:48
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- US$700 / day
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a boutique consulting firm preparing a Pitch for a Private Equity client looking at targets in the Financial Services industry in Paris, Milan and Africa.
We are looking for consultants, ideally 2 with Banking and 2 with Insurance Due Diligence (Market/Strategic and Operational) and Transformation experience, able to help us address clients issues either in the pre-acquisition phase (red flag assessment, strategic due diligence, operational due diligence) or in the post-acquisition phase (operations and performance improvement; market and strategy support, commercial vendor D.D).
We would like to create a pool of experienced strategy consultants to reach out to as soon as we get the mandate from our clients.
Depending on the targets and clients' locations, projects could be based in Paris, Milan, or Africa.
Typical deliverable include target overview; product market segmentation; market attractiveness; competitive position; business plan evaluation; investment attractiveness.
- Experienced strategy consultant with at least 4 years' experience and strong capabilities in Due Diligence and Transformation in Financial Services (banking and insurance).
- Previous experience in Due Diligence for Private Equity firms in Financial Services would be a plus.
- Very good Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Proven Strategic and Operational Due Diligence experience.
- Used to operating in complex, high-speed environments.
- Fluent French speaker if applying for Paris based assignments
- Fluent Italian speaker if applying for Milan based assignments
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.