- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 12 Mar 2018 11:01
- Project duration (approx.)
- 9 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €803.57 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology
- On-site in Netherlands
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a Major International Energy Company
Our Digital Program team will be requiring PMO support for the accelerator program
Core accountabilities would be:
• Drive the selection and setup of the program: including platform and delivery partner selection and work with Contracting and Procurement to formalise
• Mobilise the program: including defining an appropriate agile delivery model, identifying and on-boarding company resources required
• Ensure accurate estimating of program costs, timescales and resource requirements in relation to agreed terms of reference. Subsequently monitors overall progress and initiates corrective action to address exceptions, slippage and issues of priority.
• Ensures realistic program, quality and risk plans are prepared and maintained and tracks progress against the plans, providing regular progress reports to Steering groups and line management as appropriate. Manages a change control process in relation to the program, gaining agreement for revisions to the scope from sponsors, and ensuring program continue to meet business objectives.
• Provides effective leadership to the project team allocating and monitoring tasks and ensuring adherence to company Project Excellence standards and processes. Ensures that team members are motivated and developing their skills and experience.
• Actively represents the project team, ensuring that effective relationships are built and maintained with the stakeholders
• Engages with all key stakeholders at the highest level to ensure that expectations are managed and that the aims of the programme or project continue to be aligned with business needs and strategies as they evolve.
• Co-ordinate workstreams across all represented business areas and ensure alignment to overall Employee Portal Programme scope.
• Develop Business Case and Project Charter.
• Agree sourcing model for solution delivery and operation.
• Manage business engagement and planning (including scheduling project governance meetings and decisions required, managing business dependencies, align stakeholder expectations and guide them on what’s needed from them)