- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 13 Aug 2015 10:33
- Project duration (approx.)
- 44.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £0 / day
- Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research, Strategy
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our client, a strategy consulting firm, is currently conducting
a study to better understand the consulting landscape in the Nordics and the US.
They are particularly interested in management, operational and IT consulting
sectors and would like to get a holistic view of the consulting universe of
services within these geographies.
They want to understand what drives client demand, how customers
choose between different options, and how this has been evolving.
If you are an ex-partner or ex-senior consultant (close to partner promotion) from one of the big firms in the Nordics or US, they would
like to speak with you to discuss:
- Your view on drivers of demand for consulting services and how
these are evolving.
- Different approaches used by firms to address these needs, such
as types of services provided and sectors catered for.
- Your perspective on main capabilities of some of the key
competitors and how they differentiate themselves.
- Talent mobility between players and key drivers of such moves.This will take the form of an expert interview, lasting around one hour. Ideally they want ex-partners from the following firms:Nordics: *
Acando USA: *
TSC Tata Consultancy ServicesIf you have the appropriate experience, please let us know, and include your hourly rate.P
Requirement: Have you formerly been a partner or senior consultant at a major consulting firm in the US or the Nordics?
Desired response: Yes