- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 14 Nov 2017 14:22
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Executive / C-Suite
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), you will responsible for the efficiency of our operational business.
You’ll be expected to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader.
If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
We are a company specialising in Injection moulding body parts for automotive, tier 1 and tier 2.
International OEM customer base.
- Overseeing manufacturing, quality and supply chain, as well as designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth based on Specific Measurable Attainable Relevant Time based Key Performance Indicators
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Integrate an external production facility into one of the existing ones
- University degree, BSc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc / MBA is a plus
- Turnaround expert / change leader, no-nonsense clear open and direct communicator
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of ERP / IT / Business infrastructure and MS Office