- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 8 Dec 2017 14:48
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €749.6 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Operations, Project Management, Strategy
- Consultant location
- Saudi Arabia
- English (Essential) , Arabic (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a leading strategy house who is looking for a project manager to lead a water desalinization project in Saudi Arabia.
We are looking for experienced PMOs who have executed large CAPEX projects in asset heavy industries. Experienced could come from running multi-billion USD projects in the oil & gas sector or infrastructure programs.
We need someone with who has setup "Stage – Gate – Processes" and either defined or worked with CAPEX projects management tools and procedures.
We are looking for project managers of around 10 years of relevant consulting or industry expertise.
Below is the high level scope of the project, please read thoroughly and document your expertise and experience having worked on such projects in your proposal.
- Capital Planning (develop capital investment methodology, including procedures and toolkits, CAPEX panning function redesign, testing and training, etc.)
- Stage Gate Process, incl. Value Levers (design tailored stage gate methodology to iteratively develop projects, linked with capital plans, with the aim to reduce overruns & over-budgets, including procedures and toolkits, training, etc.; identify tangible short term value levers)
- Execution Excellence (develop project execution and control methodology to keep project on track)
- Organization and Capsbility (CAPEX execution function redesign - technical affairs and project sector-, training, etc.)