- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 2 Aug 2016 10:35
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £800 / day
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Product Development, Data Analytics
Objectives and Key Deliverables
My client provides advice & solutions to the corporate & institutional fund management industry including areas such as asset allocation & fund manger selection. They are seeking to develop a new service based on their data & analytics capability.
- Scope & validate the size of the new opportunity
- Develop a winning proposition
- Set out the launch strategy
I am looking for expert input to act as a sounding board & provide additional guidance when formulating recommendations on key elements of the project. Eg. identifying key information collection needs, data monetisation hurdles, critiquing PowerPoint presentations & contributing to a client workshop.
Most work can be delivered remotely but any workshop likely to be in central London
- Recent experience of data monetisation new product development projects either as a consultant or in-house.
- Ideally with a data analytics, IT or product management focus, although technically minded sales & marketing also valuable
- Ideally with fund management industry knowledge (not essential)