- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 3 Jul 2017 09:57
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1 Month
- Budget (approx.)
- €960 / day
- Level of Experience
- Security Services
- Area of expertise
- Market Analysis, Sales / Business Development
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global security services firm and we operate in more than 17 countries across the 5 continents. We are looking to develop our businesses to Japanese and South Korean markets, therefore we need this consultant support to map out great possibilities ahead of it.
This consultant will be asked to map out potential Japanese/Korean clients, targeting mainly companies that have:
1. HQ offices in Japan/Korea
2. Operations in Europe/LATAM.
Compensation can be negotiated before start of the project as either:
A. Success-fee model for each meeting or lead
B. Retainer, subject to a minimum guarantee for leads, meetings
The project will start as soon as we find the right fit, and we don't have a strict deadline to do so; we're looking for the best fit rather than the fastest turnaround.
The duration and budget are suggestions and will be negotiated with the right consultant; please appreciate that we're looking for a consultant with good contacts in these markets, the right network of connections among Procurement services, Security professionals, etc.
We'll ask this consultant to deliver :
A. Meetings with Procurement specialists at target companies, or with Corporate Security personnel
B. Leads for security requirements in Europe LATAM for which the procurement process is being managed in Korea/Japan
**Other specific details will be discussed in the interviewing process.
- security services experience is mandatory (alarms, professional security, banking security, secondarily: cyber security);
- a network of contacts for example Chief Security Officers within the security services space in these markets
- management consulting is preferable;
- industry expertise is preferable.